1.01.2016

Elephants

Happy New Year! Let's start the new year with a blog post - I know, it's been quite some time. 2015 was a busy year, between my graphic design and quilling and family. I don't think I slept enough. I did some quilling throughout the year, but it wasn't till fall when I had to really amp things up. I had a craft fair I participated in in November and a Holiday Market in December at our local Brooks Museum - both were a lot of fun, but that meant I needed lots of inventory. I was making snowflakes like crazy. On top of that, I did continue to work on custom orders. A popular request was for elephants - which I've never done before. I have a friend who requested a card, then a couple ornaments for her little tree. My coworker saw her card and asked if I could create a Christmas version for his daughter. I will definitely be using elephants in 2016, I like the way they turned out.





2 comments:

aureliaeugenia said...

Sweet little elephants! Happy New Year !!!!

Quilly Nilly said...

Thank you, Happy New Year to you as well!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online