10.24.2012

Quilled Snowmen Ornaments

Hello! Oh my goodness; I've been so busy and I know I keep apologizing but my poor little blog has been completely neglected. I'm trying to build up inventory for a craft fair I'm participating in in November, and I've been steady with Etsy orders (thank you, thank you) and busy with life in general - so needless to say my blog (while important to me) has not been high priority.

One new item I created recently was 3D miniature quilled snowmen. I've been wanting to do more ornaments, so I dedicated one day to my snowmen. I had recently purchased the Quilled Creations crimper, I used that to crimp the paper for the scarf and for the hat. I've had fun coming up with different color combinations for each. They're about 2 1/4" tall and hang from metallic silver thread.






5 comments:

k@rin said...

i like it very much.

chillin with Quillin said...

wow there so adorable, love snowmen
you dont have to apoligize, we all get buzy at times, good luck on your show!!!
Paula

Neli Quilling said...

Много са оригинални!Чудесни са!!!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Are these ever cute! Love the crimping and the little fringed pom poms!

Devika... said...

cuties!

devika
http://craftncreativity.blogspot.in

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online