6.01.2012

Fringed Flower Pot

I had an idea to make a vase full of round fringed flowers for my mom on Mother's Day. She's trying to sell her house and move into something a little smaller so I didn't want to do anything too big, and I knew I hadn't already made her something like this - I really should make a list of what I've made for family members. The bottom of the vase is around 1 3/4" tall, I glued a piece of styrofoam to the inside to hold the flowers, and covered it with fringed paper to look like grass. I used a thin green floral wire which I twisted, for the stems and glued two fringed flowers together to form the larger round fringed flower - I think they're kind of cute, and I might try it again but with brighter colors, which is more my thing.




10 comments:

Pritesh Dagur said...

Wow! They look beautiful!

a paper {life} said...

they are perfect

Baukje said...

brilliant and beautiful colors! Greetings Baukjederoda

Anca said...

What a great creation and idea!!!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Very innovative!

Cristina said...

beautiful and lovely idea!! I love it!

singh.nishtha@gmail.com said...

Hey,

Its adorable...

takes some talent to make something so tiny and so neatly...

added glitter adds to the entire piece....

chillin with Quillin said...

there very pretty!!!
Paula

MetalFimo2 said...

molto carini questi fiori in quilling , brava passa da me www.metalfimo2.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Holy cow those are amazing

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online