5.09.2012

Fringed Flower Pens

I recently purchased a quilling book by Alli Bartkowski, (of Quilled Creations) called Quilled Flowers. Really great book, gorgeous flowers. One of my favorite projects uses a pen, ribbon, and a fringed flower. I tried it and showed my creation to a few coworkers, they each wanted some. I used polka dotted ribbon in various colors and I love them all. If you purchase the book through Quilled Creations, Alli herself will sign it for you, an added bonus to such a wonderful book.





7 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, these are adorable. They would make some great gifts. Thanks so much for showing them. I'm going to buy the book - love it. Linda E.

Quilly Nilly said...

I agree, my coworker is giving them out as Mother's Day gifts and I made a few more for teacher appreciation gifts. Enjoy the book, there's some really neat ideas in it.

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Looks like a very fun project!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute. 2 of my favorite things, paper and polka dots!

Baukje said...

Brilliant I love your work beautiful!
Greetings Baukje

Unknown said...

Super fun, cute and EASY! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

chillin with Quillin said...

what a neat idea, very pretty!!!
Paula

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online