4.21.2012

Jewelry/Trinket Boxes

I absolutely love making these little boxes - I've created these with birds in the past but this time I used the "willow" paper strips - from Paplin - they have little speckles of brown running through them and created a little blue bird instead of the yellow one I've been doing. The whole thing has a nice nature feel about it. The other one is a new design, ladybug - I sketched out many months ago what I thought it would look like, and finally created it last night. I think it turned out cute. I have one more new design started so I'm off to finish that and will have that posted soon.





10 comments:

singh.nishtha@gmail.com said...

Awwww...its sho cute...love the blue birdy....its adorable...


Great Work....

a paper {life} said...

these little boxes are adorable

Unknown said...

Awwww these are sooo Sweet!! Great job!!

chillin with Quillin said...

Awww there sooo cute!!!!
Paula

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Awww, I absolutely love that ladybug. Very striking!

aureliaeugenia said...

Cute and adorable are the words suitable for your sweet new creations!
hugs,

Molly Smith said...

I love your trinket boxes. Both are adorable! So unique :)
-Molly

Angela B. said...

These are fantastic!! Love your work!

kiddo said...

These little boxes are adorable! Love the new design for ladybug!

Unknown said...

Just Love your work.. Awesome!!! Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online