9.11.2010

Poor Neglected Blog

I'm sorry, it's been way too long since I've had anything to share. Actually I've been working on some new things but it's been slow going. I've been dealing with sinus issues, we think; and today I finally went to the eye doctor and will be picking up my first pair of glasses. I'm hoping to be back to my quirky creative self soon and will definitely get on here with new item photo's and updates. For now, here is the September mini frame; even in my sinus induced haze I think it turned out pretty cute.
Have a fabulous weekend!



1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

It turned out wonderful! I love it!

I hope that you are feeling better now and that the glasses help your sight!

I have been wearing glasses since I was 4 years old and now I am almost 70! (I have until November) Can't believe I'm so old! :<)

Wishing you a good Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online