7.20.2010

Aww Nuts...and a Strawberry too





My daughter came up to my desk yesterday and I showed her this darling little paper 3D miniature strawberry I created and she said "where's the nuts?", makes me laugh every time I think about it - she was talking about these cute little acorns I created the night before. I'm just having a blast making these little paper miniatures; I have some future plans for the acorns; still trying to figure out what I'm going to use the strawberries for - any ideas, feel free to share. I'm also working on a 3D blue bird and will post that when he's completed as well. Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Very cute! I just got the curling coach. Can't wait to try 3d quilling. There is a table top challenge

http://papercubed.blogspot.com/2010/07/july-table-top-challenge.html

May be you should consider enter.

Quilly Nilly said...

Thanks Helen, I checked out that blog challenge; all I can say is WOW - they have some great entries so far. If I have time I might enter.

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

I love the leafy part on the strawberry. The two-tones is brilliant!

Quilly Nilly said...

Thanks Lisa, I think the two tones of green give it a little something extra.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

These are wonderful! I can't wait to see what you create with them! Also looking forward to seeing the bluebird as I love to make paper birdhouses!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Barbara Diane

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online