1.14.2009

Table Name Cards


I'm tired so this will be a short post, I stayed up way too late last night working on the snowflake cards and watching Nip/Tuck; love that show but why did I have to stay up - it ended at 12:12 a.m. and I have to wake up at 5:20 a.m. to get ready for work before waking the rascals; so I'm very tired tonight.

I just wanted to show what I'm currently working on, I've mentioned the Christmas table name cards and here they are (the icons at least) - cute huh? I'm almost done then I'm moving on to Thanksgiving table name cards with cornucopia's - I've never created that before so it will be a challenge but I'm excited about it. I've seen some other cornucopia's and honestly I wasn't too thrilled with them so let's see how I can do. I'll post later once I'm working on those. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are very cute..lovely quilling!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online