11.21.2008

Red Nosed Reindeer

I've been busy quilling - mostly making reindeer, I had an order for 6 reindeer cards which I finished last night and they sure are cute, if I do say so myself. I have an order for 20 reindeer embellishments; although that number may be lower, she's checking her Christmas card list. My coworker would like 2 reindeer cards and I'd like to make extra to make into ornaments. For the embellishments I would normally put a light layer of glue on the back and place it on a piece of vellum but I'm going to try something different. I purchased a spray called Stiffen Stuff, it's for fabric but can be used on paper so I'm going to give it a try and see if it's quicker to do than my glue method - I'll post back once I try it, back to the reindeer.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online